Day 1 at SD West
So here we are at the SD West conference! We arrived last night and it has been awesome. Between the 4 of us we have attended 8 sessions today J Here’s a list and some detail of the sessions we attended today:
- Better software – No Matter What by Scott Meyers
- From Stories to Automated Acceptance Tests by Brett Schuchert
- Extreme Programming: After 10 years, Why are we still talking about it? Keynote address by Robert C. Martin
- Test-Driven Development with Junit by Robert C. Martin
- Agile Model Driven Development (AMDD): Techniques for Scaling Agile Software Development by Scott Ambler
- Set your User Stories Free with Groovy’s easyb by Andrew Glover, Rod Coffin
- Is SOA dead? Keynote address
- Life inside LinkedIn Engineering: The Architecture, the Processes, the Lessons by Rusian Belkin and Nicholas Dellamaggiore
From most of the talks we have attended today it appears that Agile, Scrum, TDD, Stories were topics that all the speakers are talking about, and we are proud to be part of Point2 where these are employed on a daily basis.
To view more photos, please go to:
More updates will be coming tomorrow!!!
By: Nyik San Ting